April 2, 2014

You Had Me At Vino

Hello there! I have yet another card I created on my marathon craft day. I really need to have those more often, I got so much done it was awesome. Today I have a fun card I created using the You Had Me At set from Sweet Stamp Shop and the Wine & Friends set from Unity Stamp Company.


I used some nesting cloud dies to cut out the image and sentiments. The designer paper is from Fancy Pants Designs (it's the little things). The word vino is popped up on foam dots to add dimension and for a little shine I had some flat sequins I had laying around from an old shirt. Yes you know the extra ones they give you in case you want to replace one that fell off...I'm never going to do that so I just throw them in my craft stash! I'm also linking this up to the Simon Says Monday Challenge: ATG. Until next time happy crafting!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute. Love the sweet image and sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete