April 1, 2014

Meow Meow Meow

Hello again! Today I have another card I created from my marathon crafting day. It is another super CAS card that I just love. I created the patterned background by stamping each image over and over and over again...it took awhile but I love the way it came out. I used stamps from the new Kitty Cat and You Had Me At sets from Sweet Stamp Shop (I think I have an obsession with their stamps :P).


The meow meow meow sentiment is popped up on foam dots for some dimension, the edges are also shaded with purple to add a little more pop. To create the ombre effect I just inked my stamp once and stamped it three times. I love how this card turned out and I just might try another one with a dog theme :) I'm linking this card up to the Simon Says Monday Challenge: ATG. Until next time happy crafting!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! Love those cute images and fun sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete