March 31, 2014

High Five Dude

Hello again! It is a gloomy rainy/sleety/snowy day today here. All the schools in the area and my husband's office were all closed because we're having a blizzard, yes a BLIZZARD the day before April 1...

Anyway, I thought I'd pop in quick and share a card I made for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: The one with lots of rules (really it's anything goes!). I used the new High Five and Just the Basics sets from Sweet Stamp Shop. It's a super CAS card perfect for any dog loving guy (guy cards are so hard sometimes)! I think the best part about this card was it was created with a good friend of mine that wanted to have a crafty day. So I brought out a bunch of craft supplies we just spend the entire day crafting and chatting! It was so much fun and I have a few more cards to share from the day later on.


I just love the mustache paper I had in my stash and though it was perfect for the cool high five dog paw. The paper has a little shimmer to it in person which makes the card a little more dynamic. The sentiment and the paw print are popped up on foam dots as well. I used my Stampin' Up! Bitty Banners dies and a Spellbinders circle die to cut them out. This is a super short post but I'll have a few more cards later this week. Until next time happy crafting!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, very striking CAS design. Love the moustaches in the background. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete